GESPODO knowledge base
- Relationship between clinical balance and quantified prescription plan.
- Tools for the foot printing: FootSCAN 3D App in your smartphone, fixed scanner or mobile scanner.
- Footprint techniques: weight-bearing, semi weight-bearing or non-weight-bearing.
- CAD/CAM software: to dominate the 3D designing of your insoles in just a few clicks.
- Materials election.
- Manufacturing and finishing: to outsource or to equip.
In the GESPODO manufacturing lab
Chaussée de Wavre, 132 à Grez-Doiceau, Belgium
Yes. We prefer to work in small groups with the objective of guaranteeing a good reception of the concepts taught during the formation.
Yes. We will give a summary of the most important points discussed during the course.
Yes. We recommend coming with a laptop to the formation to install the software.
Yes. You will experience the full process and will finish the course with your own 3D insoles pair at the end of the formation.
The formations and courses are available for all podiatrists.
- 125€ taxes included.
- However, the formation is FREE with the purchase of the Discovery Offer (See the offer in PodoPlace).
- Are you already a GESPODO client? Receive 500 extra Pods for participating in this formation.
- Are you a podiatry student or a recent graduated podiatrist (2018, 2019, 2020)? The formation is FREE.
Yes, the trainer will give a certificate the same day of the course to each participant.
Yes. Follow us on our social networks to stay updated of our news and the formation agenda!
PodoCHAT is a free webinars platform dedicated to the study of the locomotive system.
Join over 2000 members that nowadays form the PodoCHAT community in Facebook!
Access to the PodoCHAT platform. Choose the masterclass you want to participate in and click ‘I subscribe to this Webinar’. Complete the registration form and you will receive an email with all the information necessary to connect to Zoom, the tool we use for videoconferences.